03 September 2006

Shhhh.



We haven't had one in a while. Quiz time.

Why I haven't told my wife.

You know women. It's over twenty five years and I'm still waiting to get a word in edgewise.
My wife's maiden name is Lorenna Bobbitt, and I'm not taking any chances.
One skeptic in the family is more than enough.
Women just can't keep a secret. My wife will tell her shaitelmacher and before you know it, we'll be on the cover of the Yated, with my wife's face blurred over of course.

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 3 comments Do NOT use.

    3 Comments:

    At September 05, 2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    LOL!

    IC, Fortunately/unfortunately I had a recent conversation with my wife that proves she's still got the faith. It was one of the moments when I thought, here goes, she knows... and I was going to spill the beans .. but i was really surprized.. I'll post about it in - due time.

     
    At September 06, 2006 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    None of the above.

    You aren't telling her, because she'll toss you right out.

    LY

     
    At September 06, 2006 7:33 AM, Blogger topshadchan said...

    bhb
    you dont want to be responsible for her loss of faith.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home