25 August 2006

New best friend






YOU are my new best friend, yes even Lakewood Yid.

Well, that's a little bit of hyperbole; my best friend is really my wife, and I mean that. But I have chosen to leave her out of a very important part of my life.

YOU, on the other hand, are privy to my utmost secret. You are like a therapist to me, except that you don't know my name. And I don't pay you, at least not in Cash.

Yes, I'll explain fully at a later date, why I leave my wife out of this. I have no secrets from you.

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 3 comments Do NOT use.

    3 Comments:

    At August 26, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    IC what is :P ?

     
    At August 27, 2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    MK :)

     
    At September 01, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    and frustrating. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home