25 August 2006

New best friend






YOU are my new best friend, yes even Lakewood Yid.

Well, that's a little bit of hyperbole; my best friend is really my wife, and I mean that. But I have chosen to leave her out of a very important part of my life.

YOU, on the other hand, are privy to my utmost secret. You are like a therapist to me, except that you don't know my name. And I don't pay you, at least not in Cash.

Yes, I'll explain fully at a later date, why I leave my wife out of this. I have no secrets from you.

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 7 comments Do NOT use. links to this post

    7 Comments:

    At August 25, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Irviner Chasid said...

    awwww

    I think :P

     
    At August 26, 2006 9:46 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    IC what is :P ?

     
    At August 27, 2006 1:01 AM, Blogger Moshe Kappoya said...

    Thanks Baal Habos, we love you too.

    And I'm very happy to hear that your wife is your best friend. You are very fortunate indeed.

     
    At August 27, 2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    MK :)

     
    At August 27, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Irviner Chasid said...

    :P is like :) except it implies sticking out one's tongue.

    Its a sign of sillyness.

     
    At September 01, 2006 3:40 PM, Blogger Just me said...

    Blogs can be very therapeutic, no?

     
    At September 01, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    and frustrating. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home