21 August 2006

Assignment - Book Meme

I've been tagged by Jewish Atheist . I feel like I'm back in high school!

The problem with a meme like this, is I'll probably think differently in a year from now - but here goes:



1. One book that changed your life? "The Bible". After all it defines many decades of my life.

2. One book you have read more than once? "The Bible". My Rav would not have it any other way.

3. One book you would want on a desert island? "The Bible". It has lots of pages full of intrigue, sex and violence. Why not?

4. One book that made you laugh? "The Bible." I mean the New Testament! After all, that story about Joseph and Mary - Puleeze.

5. One book that made you cry? "The Bible". Need I explain? Ever hear of Eicha? and Yirmiyahu?

6. One book you wish had been written? "The Bible - The inside story of the worlds bestseller." Now that would be a real bestseller.

7. One book you wish had never been written? "The Bible". Figure it out.

8. One book you are currently reading? "The Bible" (Shoftim right now).

9. One book you have been meaning to read? "The Bible". One day, I need to get thru the whole thing.



OK - OK - OK - OK - OK - OK.

I know that was cheating. Real answers coming soon.

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 2 comments Do NOT use.

    2 Comments:

    At August 22, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    > you need to read more
    Oy Moshela, More Bible? you sound just like my Rav.

     
    At August 22, 2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    Moshe, I am reading some fiction! See my new post!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home