24 May 2008

Black Hatters have more Kavanah

Hey, Happy anniversary to my blog. I can't believe it's been two years now since my first post. Anyhow, this is not a real post. It's just that I realize I have less to say nowadays (finally) so I decided to have a musical post after every real post.

I call it a post-post interlude.

This is just some music that I like and has no reflection on what's going on in my life, so don't look for any hidden meaning in this.

Warning - this stuff is from You-tube so you may not like what you see.

This first number is actually like two songs. It may need to grow on you. If you don't like the first half, you're still pretty sure to be impressed by the second half which starts at around 3:00

Check out the Kavanah of the guitar player in the black hat. He really gets rockin at 4:10



Enjoy - or not.



  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 0 comments Do NOT use.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home