26 August 2008

Reaction to XGH - Top 5










What the world is saying about XGH


5) I said it here first in May 2006, when I started my blog - "Ignorance is Bliss". Or see here for a good recap - Baal Habos

4) Kinderlach, see what happens when your desire for sex, rules your thought processes - Jacob Stein.

3) Have a cheeseburger, that'l take care of all your angst once and for all. - Jewish Atheist

2) So what else is new - Baruch Spinoza




And the number one reaction is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









1) Colorwar - Lipa Shmeltzer.




Halevai that the Lipa reaction be the most accurate, not so much for the skeptic blog world, but for XGH's sake.

I'm just quite busy now, maybe in the future I'll have something more intelligent to say about this, but I doubt it.

I wish XGH all the best.

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 0 comments Do NOT use.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home