21 March 2007

A change of pace - Updated.

This last comment of mine in my prior post is so important that I wanted it in a separate post.

Jewish Philosopher said

However having God involved in my life is a huge problem for most people and they don't want to deal with it.



And this is my reply:

Yes, weve been over this, and you know there are people who dis-agree. So let's just leave it at that.


See any good movies lately? Read any good books not about religion? I'll even settle for a gut Vort (not prosletyzing though). How's GHI (I think), tell us about your Job, your boss, your wife, anything. Anything but the same mantra over and over again about how Athiests just wanna have fun.



Yes. Today is a non religion day. What's on your mind?

OK I'll start. I recently read "Carrie" by Stephen King. I think he's a great author how he slowly sets the tone and lets you "feel" for the protagonist.

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 0 comments Do NOT use.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home