11 July 2006

In a jam



When I'm driving I don't pay much attention to what's going on inside other cars. But, when I'm stuck in traffic, it's almost impossible not to. Usually, I see the same things. Women putting on makeup. Men shaving. People drinking their coffee. Typical stuff. Other people looking out the windows, etc.

What I saw today was really odd. It took me a while to figure out what he was doing, but it turned out this dude next to me was flossing his teeth, Yes F-L-O-S-S-I-N-G.

Now that really takes the cake. Or I guess he already took the cake before he drove.

Hmmm. I got to ask my dentist about that.

So what have you seen out there?

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 3 comments Do NOT use. links to this post

    3 Comments:

    At July 11, 2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Moshe Kappoya said...

    So when they find his body crushed under the wheels of the semi he rammed, at least they'll be able to id him by his teeth... LOL
    What an idiot!
    I, on the other hand, only shave while I'm waiting for the light to change and my cell is on speaker. ;-)

    P.S.

    About CRS... welcome to the club. LOL

    Funny, you don't look a day over 39.

     
    At July 11, 2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Moshe Kappoya said...

    So when they find his body crushed under the wheels of the semi he rammed, at least they'll be able to id him by his teeth... LOL
    What an idiot!
    I, on the other hand, only shave while I'm waiting for the light to change and my cell is on speaker. ;-)

    P.S.

    About CRS... welcome to the club. LOL

    Funny, you don't look a day over 39.

     
    At July 11, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    Moshe, CRS? What's that?

    ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home