11 July 2006

In a jam



When I'm driving I don't pay much attention to what's going on inside other cars. But, when I'm stuck in traffic, it's almost impossible not to. Usually, I see the same things. Women putting on makeup. Men shaving. People drinking their coffee. Typical stuff. Other people looking out the windows, etc.

What I saw today was really odd. It took me a while to figure out what he was doing, but it turned out this dude next to me was flossing his teeth, Yes F-L-O-S-S-I-N-G.

Now that really takes the cake. Or I guess he already took the cake before he drove.

Hmmm. I got to ask my dentist about that.

So what have you seen out there?

  • ===> Use Haloscan: |
  • Do NOT enter new comments here 1 comments Do NOT use.

    1 Comments:

    At July 11, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Baal Habos said...

    Moshe, CRS? What's that?

    ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home